#COOSBAYHOLIDAY CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The #CoosBayHoliday contest is sponsored by the Coos Bay – North Bend Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) 50 Central Ave, Coos Bay, OR 97420. The contest starts 12 p.m. PST Thursday November 23rd, 2017 and ends at 11:30 p.m. December 31st, 2017. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited.
- Qualified photographs must be taken at the 2017 Shore Acres Holiday Lights Display and contain the #CoosBayHoliday hashtag. The VCB reserves the right to disqualify any photographs that do not meet these criteria.
- Prizes: One(1) grand prize winner a 2-Night Stay at the Best Western Holiday Inn, $60 Gift Card to use on any of the five dining venues at The Mill Casino, 2 Passes to the Coos History Museum, $20 Gift Certificate to 7 Devils Brewery. The prize package is worth an estimated total value of $250. One (1) 2nd place winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card and One (1) 3rd place winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Winners are responsible for all taxes, transportation, and costs not stated above. Winners under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for receivership of the prize.
- To enter, you must use Twitter or Instagram. If entering using Twitter or Instagram, you must follow the @TravelCoosBay account and use the #CoosBayHoliday hashtag in the tweet or Instagram caption to qualify as an official entry.
- There is no limit to how many photographs can be uploaded during the Contest.
- By submitting a photograph, each entrant grants the VCB non-exclusive right to reproduce, display and more general use to publish the photographs online free of charge. This use may include VCB websites, its social network pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., and print publications such as magazines, brochures, catalogs, etc.
- Our local judges will choose the top photos and post them on Facebook the first week of January 2018. The photograph with the most “likes” will win the Grand Prize, with 2nd and 3rd “likes” getters receiving those prizes.
- The VCB will notify potential prize winners in one of two ways and depending on the source of the Contest entry. If the Contest was entered via Instagram, VCB will notify winners by leaving up to two (2) comments on their winning Instagram photograph(s). If entering via Twitter, VCB will send up to two (2) tweets or DMs to the winning Contest entrant.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by VCB within forty-eight (48) hours from initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, VCB in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen as soon as reasonably practicable after initial winner is determined to be ineligible. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award VCB the right to publicize his/her name and/or username, photographs or avatars, biographical information, along with winning photograph, for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
All entrants agree that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or any other social networks, and entrants further agree to release any and all such entities from any and all claims relating to or arising from the Contest.
Source: Oregon’s Adventure Coast
#COOSBAYHOLIDAY CONTEST RULES